View Single Post
Old 05-25-2001, 09:58 AM   #15
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

Personally I think you did the right thing Ziroc. yoric nailed it right on the head. I said I thought it was a load of crap and Ken started making comments about if it hurt my eyes I should go read somewhere else. Thats what got me a little pissed off.

I know Ive only been posting here for about a week and I dont know many of you very well if at all. But the people that I have had the pleasure of chatting with all seem very nice and when I saw Ken attacking you Ziroc I took offense to it whether it was my place to or not. I like this post and I like the people in it. This is one of, if not the coolest, sites Ive ever seen. We all come from different walks of life but we all have one thing in common... we like bg2. People have been very friendly and helpful to me here and I truly do apprecitate it.

I didnt appreciate Ken coming in here and ragging you Ziroc. And even after we tried being nice he had to start on it again.

I think you did right. Unfortunately ip banning him might have banned LN as well. But if thats the case you know he wont be using her computer to start in on it again. My guess is shes on the tail end of the DSL network. So be it.

Fortunately tomorrow is another day and we can start anew. I for one will be glad to put this behind me and go back to having fun here. Thats what its all about.

------------------
IS THE PIZZA HERE YET????
WANNA PASS ME A BEER??? THANKS!!!!!!