View Single Post
Old 05-25-2001, 05:47 AM   #75
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by KenTeamBG:
Why do you imply hatred?

Is it any wonder I keep hearing that I have a bad reputation?

And some people try to say I bring it on myself (the long closed thread)...but truth is, people jump my case due to assumptions of some hatred I harbor for people or something. Why?

Ken, lighten up, man!

Tell you the truth, I don't have the foggiest idea what's going on with you and Yorick. I'd rather you didn't discuss it here, NOT because I'm trying to restrict what you guys can say, but because there is obviously some feeling there from your and his previous posts to each other on this forum - and I don't want that to degenerate into flaming. I'm not saying you're flaming now - but you might be later on, and I don't want that.

I'm not trying to pick an argument with you, ok?? So don't take offence at every single thing I'm saying. I'm glad you and Lady Nightshade are here, I have referred a lot of people to your site to download IEEP and Bifftool and MODs, one of your MOD group started off here (Jon Irenicus doing the Domains of Dread). So did Dutkanator. So did 250. I sent them all to your site. And I'll continue to do so because no one does editors and game MODS like you guys do, and that's a fact. But please just try to chill and hear the tone of my posts, rather than picking on individual words. I'm typing as fast as I can here.

------------------