Thread: Special People
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2001, 06:09 PM   #29
Stealthy

Charlie

Quote:
Yes Mike, sadly I gotta go. I really can't stand being ostracized from my friends (albeit of my own volition) any longer and the events of the last few weeks, particularly at the recent party made me realise a few things. I'm not sure anymore which is the lesser of the two evils, all I really know is that I'm not too happy with this lifestyle anymore. I've been isolated for over a year now and enough is enough. I'm going to mail a few people closer to the date. You're very high on that list my dear friend. As for coming back....I said in a post somewhere that it's a case of wherever I lay my hat, never a truer word was spoken. I'm just too chaotic in my nature to guarantee anything....except for the love of my friends and family and the feelings I have towards them, both the old and the new.
Thanks, I consider it a special privelege to be counted high on your list and for once I am not joking. I really hope you come back, wherever your hat is, maybe you should get a laptop? If your wandering takes you to Scotland, please come and stay, I would dearly love to have a pint with you. Know this, you will always get a warm welcome from me, however you stay in touch.

Got to go now , but will check here tomorrow.

------------------

My doctor told me to eat more, but all this spam hasn't helped.

Click here for the album site.

Shadow Mage of the OHF.

Funny Bone of the LH