Thread: Special People
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2001, 06:00 PM   #28
Charlie
Lord Ao

Thanks Ladyzekke, WOLFGIR.

You two are particularly special to me whether you knew it or not, you were both amongst the very first that spoke to me and I know that you both know full well what this is all about, as do my other special friends that have already posted in this thread. Look things aren't gonna be moving for a couple of weeks yet...we'll say our goodbyes properly then. It wasn't really meant to degenerate into a "goodbye Charlie" thread. I'm not going to post an I'm leaving post, or at least I was never intending to. I'd never just ■■■■ off into the night either (unless being chased of course) and this thread became a vehicle for use which I now regret. I ain't a sympathy chaser, never was and you know full well that I'm not looking for you to ask me to stay...I think you know it'd fall upon deaf ears anyway. I just kinda thought that I could drop the hint and it'd get swamped by posts in reply to Cloudbringers beautiful original post, I could then skulk off quietly in a couple of weeks time. I'd like to thank all of you for accepting me for what I am now that we're here, I'm truly moved. We'll talk more nearer the time ok my friends.

------------------
One love, peace.