View Single Post
Old 05-02-2001, 01:35 PM   #22
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Here goes:

BAD: I talk too much. Incredibly lazy. Compulsive (I just GOTTA play this game!) Don't cope well with stress. I eat too much cholesterol-producing food. I've learned to use too many swear-words. I tend to be intolerant. I have this nasty tendency to see both sides of any argument and to spot inconsistencies - even while being inconsistant myself!

GOOD: I have this great ability to see both sides of any argument I work very hard to be tolerant, 'cos I can't tolerate intolerance! I'm kind to animals and try to be environmentally friendly. I don't give a damn about social, racial or religious background (I'm still working on not being afraid of people with mental problems). I've almost overcome my fear of gay people (that is a VERY big GOOD point. You have no idea how negatively I felt about that).I'm pretty honest, but that is 'cos it rarely occurs to me to be otherwise (see how a religious background can cripple a person, lol?! :rolleyes I've succeeded in bringing up 3 children who love me despite the fact that I was a lousy parent (they are very forgiving!).

IDEAL LIFE: I'm living it, pretty well. I'VE RETIRED!!!! I can do EXACTLY what I like! Yeah, I'd like more money, but who wouldn't...

------------------
Smile! Life is too short for bitching!

Fljotsdale