View Single Post
Old 04-29-2001, 01:31 AM   #44
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Well, I went over to the TeamBG to see what the situation was, but after reading everything that has been going on over there, I decided to just leave it alone. I figured not to make any derogatory remarks as I have seen that they just take total offence at it and generally put the newcomer on the defensive. Sad too cause everything I have ever heard about TeamBG has always been positive. Course, most of what I have heard has been from here, but . . . Hmmm. I'm also wondering what it was that Ken took offense to that Dan supposedly instigated with Ken's wife? It's hard to imagine that Dan would have been ungracious at all to either of them unless provoked as he has always been the gentleman's gentleman on here. No matter what it seems that we have going, he is always polite to us. *cough* ratings wars *cough* He appears to have a great deal of patience and respect for everyone. I've noticed that a great deal of times, Dan has stepped in for us and made additions to the board or added his thoughts where needed to make for a great environment here. That in itself has brought me to distrust Ken a little. Add on how the Ironworks posters were treated and I knew it wasn't the site for me.