Thread: Everquest?
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2001, 09:11 PM   #2
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by CyberPixie:
I am thinking of buying Everquest and was wondering who here at Ironworks plays. I'm kind of hesitating on buying the game because I've seen many of my friends become absolutely obsessed with it, spending all their time playing the game and talking to people in the game. In fact, one of my friends got fired from his job because he had called in sick so many times in order to play the game!
Anyway....I guess this is a two part question: 1) Should I get the game? 2) Who here plays it?

The answer to your first question depends on yourself. I didn't buy it because I know a lot of people that are way addicted to it. There's a lady at work that even buys and sells her stuff on the internet. She loves it as it's an online form of gaming. So my answer to your second question is that I don't play it, but I do know someone that does. I could ask her to e-mail you if you like. I'm sure she'd be more than happy to tell you why she likes it. She even buys figures for it too. She's a great painter too.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL