Thread: For Charlie 4/9
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2001, 07:50 PM   #32
Stealthy

Ladylicious
Quote:
Yes I know StealthyLove, I commend you for helping others. Tis what I like so much about you! YOU are the one who gave me my sig (which I love and will never get rid of!) and also you have provided your website with photos, gifs and all, which has brought a lot of us even closer together in some respect). Every time I go to the BGII section, it seems there are already so many answers, I have nothing more to add. But I should try to check on it more often and get in the "first" answer! Hard though, as 250 (have you seen him yet?) covers all the bases over there!
Aw shucks! I know what you mean though, I find everyone has answered already too! Still makes a change to flex the brain a little

Cloudy

Quote:
I'll send a few off to you right now for fun. We can email later, ok? I still have to re-record a few things. Hey, if you have the list of what is needed, I you can write out things you'd like said and I'm happy to record. I think I can even find the url of that place Memnoch or Accord gave me where it's listed. In the BG 2 forum, I posted on Sound recordings...maybe you can find it with a search? Was within a month of now.

Anway, I'll go send now...if Charlie shows up, tell him to email me? I'll be back in 5 min!

CB
You beauty! I can't wait to try them! I don't mind what they are as I can choose to put them where I want anyhow. I think it's great you are personalising your muti, must make it all the more real! Sadly I speak too quickly to have a good recording voice

------------------

My doctor told me to eat more, but all this spam hasn't helped.

Click here for the album site.

Shadow Mage of the OHF.

Funny Bone of the LH