Old 04-07-2001, 07:00 PM   #67
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Draconia:
Quote:
Originally posted by 250:

well, give your husband my regards

and tell him start thinking from now on
You mean to tell me 250, that wasn't negative??

well, i've decided to leave you and your husband out of this. howeverm since you asked, i will share a little. to be honest, that WAS the first thing came into my mind. thats right, i dont know you and your husband. ppl do make assumptions easily, no one can escape this. i am afraid i wasn't so wise to consider mine more carefully. i said it, so i said it. it was negative, i cannot help.

I would apologize if I did it out of pure intention to start a flame or attack, but I did not. it was my opinion.

anyway, that above wasn't what the point wanted to say
I re-read your post more carefully, trying my best to pond every word you post. I made more assumptions:

first, your husband never came near computer, which ashamed me in comparison because it only sounds like he is a man with real things to do and real matters to concern instead of sitting here arguing over none-sense (like me).

second, he is obviously not stupid. I seriously suspect there is much more to his claim than the apparence.

third, he is aware of what is going on out there, and he still made this claim.

I dont know why i am posting this because i am afraid i might be doing a fiendish thing to re-open someone's memory or maybe he knows something, anyway, i stop right here