View Single Post
Old 04-06-2001, 06:20 PM   #25
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
HAHA! Glad you liked my goose story. Just thought it funny that I almost didn't see such a large goose sitting so close to me! Ever heard the phrase "If it was a snake it would have bit me?"! I am learning a little bit more about you as well from our conversations. You have surprised me in a lot of good ways. When trying to get to know people on this board I have noticed it usually takes time before you really get a clear picture. Of course you only get in so many paragraphs vs. real life conversation. I must say I now look at you completely differently than I did when I first met you on the old board. It is also the same with others I have met here, the more time goes by the more the picture either changes or enhances, if that makes any sense.

You are an incredibly intelligent, witty, charming person, that is my take on you

(I can also be a slow poster, don't feel alone. Yes, at times (not many) I actually THINK before I type!!)

Well, sorry, but this park is not exactly breathtaking. It has only so many trees, mostly bordering small open fields with picnic areas. When I walked down the biketrail I came upon a bridge with grafitti on the walls and further on construction and railroad tracks, eventually the path ended with a highway. Of course, I have yet to traverse in the other direction down the trail, and I know it goes for miles. We shall see.

I see nothing morbid about visiting old graveyards, as long as you don't have a shovel with you! Doh! Sorry.

Ah, the neighbors. That's another story. Talked about that one last night at the Inn to CB. Don't know what page it is on though.

Invite the local police? Well, that would be really easy as they actually drive up and down the bike trail at regular intervals!

Well, it is "blushing season" again :

Thank you very much for your - overly - kind words ! But watch out, I am starting to get used to it.

Now, that might appear vain - oh my, that word again - or narcissistic on my part, but I would really like to know what you thought of me, before changing your mind and deciding that I was such a "wonderboy", and especially why you thought that. I am no masochist, but I might really be able to learn something from that. Or was it just more generally a feeling of unfamiliarity ?

Oh, what I really liked about your goose story was not above all the funny aspect, but how you imagined the "thoughts and "feelings" of that goose and decided to respect that. There are people to whom that sort of thing might appear silly, but I think it is very telling of how imaginative and sweet you are. And yes it was funny as well.

But what happened to your mischievous side ? You won't go too soft on me here, will you ?

Sorry about the park, but let's hope better things lie ahead for you, "beyond" - down the trail in the other direction that is. Not going to propose anything "new age" to you or will I ?

In another thread, I think, you mentioned owning fishes, didn't you ? But sure don't make for the greatest walking companions in the park, though.

------------------
So long !

R³ - new, much improved signature under construction !