View Single Post
Old 04-05-2001, 07:29 PM   #120
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Otay Ramon. I've read your paragraph several times now, but cannot get past banishing some more. Once banished, there is nothing left to banish aye? No? Once again, unlike 250, I am no brainiac that is for sure. Right over my head... byebye there it goes....

How are you tonight Ramon? Nice to see you once again.

Don't worry about it, dearest LadyWendy, sometimes my humour is just too twisted and not even very funny. I have also probably been too "sucessful" at misspelling the key hint. But anyway, here we go: 1. you "banish" some = eunuch
2. you "banish" some more (and don't forget about the hormones added !) to "repair" the damage done in step one and to arrive a satisfactory result again = trans... ?

I know, I know much too complicated and "constructed" to be really funny, sorry.

But I do have an excuse, though: I am still exhausted from my lack of sleep last night and dead tired and that is also why I have to do another "hit and run" on you.

I am off for tonight, but one of these days, we shall have some time for a real chat once again, promised.

------------------
So long !

R³ - new, much improved signature under construction !