View Single Post
Old 04-05-2001, 10:22 PM   #44
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Check this out, this was the above post in English:
I smelled you once Leonis. It left me bald and retching. Elephants fill their trunks with dung rather than catch the slightest whiff of your scent.

Durians and foul smelling cheeses are akin to roses when compared to your stench. Putrid and stale stools lying in toilets for ages are a perfume next to the assaults upon the nasal passages your deathly aroma gives out.

But what is the source of such malaevolent odors?

I believe it is your rotting brain.

----------------

this is English-German-English:

I smelled you once Leonis. It left me bald and retching. Elephants fill, their cables with dung instead of intercept the slightest whiff your smell. Durians and soil smelling cheese are according to Roses, if they are compared with their stench. Putrid and bolsters barred by statute of limitations, which are situated in the toilets for age, are an odoriferous substance near the attacks after the nasalen passages, which you give deathly to flavour out. But which is the source of such malaevolent smells? I believe that it is your gang brain.

---------------------

And this is after being translated English-German, German-French, French-English:

I felt you Leonis once. It left me stripped and retching. Elephants fill, their cables with effluents of breeding to the place intercept the lighter x27£5  whiff your odor. Of Durians and dirty cheeses feeling are in accordance with Pinks, if they are compared with their stench. RID of could and of the prescribed bearings which are in the toilets for the age, are a matter of odor close to the attacks after the passages nasalen which give him deathly outside savour. But what is the source such odors malaevolent? I believe that it is your brain of decomposition.

------------------
Leo250, I think you're a great guy mate, I remember that thread with the fondness of hindsight. Glad to have you around mate.

------------------
O.K..... what do I do now?

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!

[This message has been edited by Yorick (edited 04-05-2001).]