View Single Post
Old 04-02-2001, 05:40 AM   #217
Donut
Jack Burton

QUOTE]Originally posted by Epona:
AAAARRRRRRGGGGG!

Donut - I even had a conversation with your other psued about the nickname!!! God, you must have been laughing your ass off!
I guess I'm the April Fool!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Epona - and everyone. I didn't post under a pseud to laugh at people. It was just nice to be someone else for a bit. I had to stop posting for a while to catch up with work but I still dropped in from time to time to see what was going on. I'll probably be away for a couple of weeks and then will only post at weekends.

KDog was on to me very early
Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
Hmmm...I believe it's time to play "Who's Dublin Grocer, really?"

Moraine - your instincts were good. I knew our antipodean friends wouldn't 'bite' if they knew my true identity.

Cloudy - you are the one and only. Using an anagram of your username was meant as a compliment. I did try to give you a clue:

Quote:
Originally posted by Dublin Grocer:
Thank you everyone for the welcome. Great party. I can't tell you too much about myself because I feel that I've just woken from a great sleep and can't remember anything about myself.

But I do get the feeling that I belong here for some reason.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dublin Grocer:
Cloudbringer - of course you can call me Dub. I feel as if I know you already, as if we have met in a previous life.

Do you like anagrams?
By the way - why is this bloody pub always empty when I get here. Or are you all hiding from me?

It's okay, you can all come out now. I'm off to work now, see you in two weeks. You will be here won't you? Please be here.

'It's no good crying just because they won't talk to you'
Go away you don't exist'
'You can't shut me out you know'
I don't have to talk to you, I HAVE got friends - really.
'Is there any chance you might do some work today?'
Who said that? I'm off to Paranoia City for a couple of weeks.