View Single Post
Old 03-31-2001, 01:26 AM   #318
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by The.Relic:
Friend Tobbin it sounds like you and I had very similar problems in selecting women. As long as I spent all my time, attention and money on pleasing them, they didn't mind if I went threadbare. Heh!
Smitten by LadyRae
Well, I don't want it to seem like I'm saying that she was very materialistic. She never asked me for anything. I think it all really stemmed down that she really wanted to get away from home and I was a convenient excuse. The threadbare part came up cause we didn't have any money. LOL. True story here too, but I was so poor that I wasn't eating enough and I lost A LOT of weight. So much in fact that my wedding ring fell off when I was working one day. Never did find it. We had these charms though that we used as wedding vows. Neclaces that were a broken heart. I wore one part, she the other. It had a name to it, but I can't remember what it's called now. Shortly after we split, I took it off and gave it to her. That's when she knew that I had truly given up. Cause I never took it off. NEVER.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL