View Single Post
Old 03-27-2001, 01:41 AM   #282
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
ooooh...a lone do-gooder, hmmmm? Fascinating... (smiling in the newcomers direction, bringing drink to the table)

Well, since you asked, I tend to get into the forum around 10 or a bit after if I'm multi-play gaming. That's not every night, but tonight I should be here about then. I hope to have a multi-play game until 10 or 10:30. Usually I wander about the board looking for signs of life...sigh...often find a little here, but they are all signing off when I join..sniffle...

Of course I do make it in around 5 or 6 some days, but I am an multi-play ADDICT and if there's a chance to adventure with my companions, I do!

So, tell me, what pc do you play in BG2? Or do you play? (puts an elbow on the table, rests chin on hand and looks at the newcomer) So, do tell more about yourself...favorite color, hobbies, do you like beaches or mountains, mayhap you would answer LadyZekke's questions on the other board?

Cloudy

Well now...

Yes, I play BG2, and currently am playing a Dwarven Barbarian, but my favorite is the classic Ranger.

As far as questions...

*Kicks back in the chair, puts feet on the table, folds hands behind head.*

I'll be more than happy to answer the questions on the other board, but probably won't have time until tonight. As far as hobbies, I like computer games (basically any type, but RPG are my favorite), sports (again not really picky), darts, and pool. Of course, there may be others...

Favorite color: blue

And mountains for being close to nature, and beaches for being close to that special someone (of which I'm seriously lacking right now).

Your turn, why don't you tell me a little about yourself?