View Single Post
Old 03-24-2001, 10:41 PM   #342
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Bilqis...Yikes you have as much going on as I do! Mucho sympathy! And yes, I have to feed my addictions...sigh...lucky for me my sweet Paladin knows where to find me when he's around and I have all of you, half of Australia and much of Europe to play with..heeheehee I am tired, though. Luckily I got half the travel arrangements and agenda/mtgs set yesterday before I crawled out to my car to collapse...sigh... Monday shall be a tough one. Hope Ziroc has good luck on our move, too!

Gray Mage! OUCH! Sheesh if I had a reliable DSL service here, I'd be calling you too...sigh..but nobody seems to be in my neighborhood so I'm calling RoadRunner. Cable modem I guess...sigh... I do know what you mean about doing your 'work' outside the office! I'm doing it for church and some friends...keeping records, creating graphics for flyers...email training...website stuff...whooo
Almost time to go out and do my early garden prep too! Some of my thornbushes need trimming and now is the time to do it. Before they leaf out.

Cloudy