View Single Post
Old 03-18-2001, 09:09 PM   #5
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Bahamut - I do see what you are saying (Wow your intelligence just hit me like a ton of bricks!) But, I must give an opinion to the other side of your argument. Yes, there are those that do leave the board, but many of those return after time. I think the newcomers are actually something that will inevitably keep many of us returning to this board. What is the actual definition of friends? In this high tech world we now live in, we can communicate with so many people that we would never have met before years ago. Times change, and people adapt. There WILL be times for all of us when things happen within our lives wherein we need to temporarily break free of this board, or visit less frequently, but I would like to think that as time passes we will all eventually meet up again. There are quite a few of us here that have been communicating for several months now. I do not see an end to this myself. I do not see this board as a crutch, I see it as a place wherein honest friendships are made.

------------------