View Single Post
Old 09-04-2001, 10:03 AM   #76
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

The pick up line I liked best was this guy in Amsterdam who followed me out of a shop, stopped me in the street and said ‘I hope you don’t mind me following you, but..... I do find you so very appealing. Will you spend some time with me?’

He was majorly cute so I decided to go for some conversation at the very least – during which he revealed himself as straight up macho and boring to boot.

So great pickup line, honesty and cuteness don’t guarantee a roll in the hay. (Although two and three don’t half help...) Me, I find I’ve got to be attracted to a person mentally as well as physically. Having stuff in common is pretty indispensible also.

(Except when completely off face, when all this completely goes out the window. Since I stopped with alcohol a few years ago, my sex life has taken the biggest nosedive ever........ It’s like I don’t go through that haze thing where people start looking pretty good after a few bevvys.... I sort of miss that )

Or do I? Actually, no I don’t. It means I’ve stopped going out with complete arseholes!!!!!!