View Single Post
Old 04-09-2002, 04:31 PM   #1
andora20
Manshoon

Some spoilers so dont look if u want 2 be surprised!!!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Hello People!! long time no hear. Anyway to get down to business. I am currently running a multiplayer game with myself (Caramon and Raistlin for those who are interested!)I used to have Nalia in my party and she was kidnapped by that Roenal dude. As I was in the bridge district I got some info from the guard about Roenal's corruption and he directed me to a guy called Brag whom l8r directed me to the officer in the sea bounty tavern who I killed and got a scroll from. Traveling back to the government district via the Bridge district, I came accross the guy wearing red and followed him into the unflagged house where I killed 1 guy b4 he escaped. I went upstairs found the other kidnap victim and I decided to hold her ransom also. Now here's my problem, I can no longer enter the government district or the graveyard district without the game hanging on me, and I'm wondering if its a technical bug or perhaps it might have sumting to do with the sequence of events I described above. I have the latest patch loaded and the latest version of DirectX loaded. I can enter every other district w/o ne probs. I increased the amount of RAM available to use by the game 3300. Still hangs. I cant find ne previous posts about this prob on this website or baldurdash website either. Any help will be appreciated. Sorry about the long windedness of it all...........