View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 09:04 AM   #207
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Regarding Pandaros' search: There was nothing in the straw that he scattered.

I didn't want to post such a small sentence in the actual game but needed to let you three know of the search effort so that Sever and Xaver could react accordingly.

BTW...I have to take this time and fuss about something. Rather than putting it to words, I'll merely post an item description and let you be the judge.

Shield of the Battle Captain:
Awarded only to those members of the priesthood of Clangeddin Silverbeard who have risked their lives under apparently hopeless odds in order to support their fellow warriors, these heavy shields are greatly prized and bring great esteem to their possessor. Any dwarf will treat the bearer of such a shield as if his charisma were 1 point higher than its natural value. What makes these finely crafted shields truly unique, however, is the pattern of enchanted runes that is etched into their surfaces in the form of a pair of crossed axes. In time of battle, once per day, the faithful priest can activate their power by means of a special invocation of the Father of Battles. Once activated the pattern of the runic marks glows with a silver light. So long as the glow remains (1 round/level of the priest) the priest is under the effects of a special blessing: He attacks in melee as if he were a fighter of the same level and all his attacks are at +1 to hit and damage.
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote