View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 08:14 PM   #122
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

ZFR: This is where I need Cyril because he's not trained me enough to know exactly how to answer you in the way that he would see most fit. He has been very busy lately and will be busy for a long time to come, real soon so I hope to make some kind of contact with him regarding certain rules like spell use.

I can tell you from what I already know that he wanted to get rid of the use of level 0 spells, and transfer them into a level 1 spell, or completely erase them from the game, depending on individual circumstance. I'll have to get back to you on yours.

For the duration of those spells you have asked about, I am pretty sure that Cyril would prefer us use 2nd edition instead of 3rd, if at all possible. But if I cannot find any help on what those durations are, and if Cyril is unavailable, I'll go ahead and accept 3rd edition with some of my own tweaking involved. At the moment, none of the mentioned spells appear to be overblown in power...but I would like to find out what earlier versions of those spells were like.

Your spell chart is exactly as I have it on the file I keep of you. No worries there.

As for spontaneous casting and replacing spells with healing spells...let me research this or try to ask Cyril about it. I'll try to move quickly and get some answer to you on all these points before you get bored with waiting on me.

[ 03-24-2007, 08:29 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote