View Single Post
Old 08-11-2005, 07:11 PM   #112
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Appearing serene as though nothing had occured, but secretly surprised, Isokla nodded and added, "I think I'll charge you three Golden Pennies per three months, or rather, one golden penny a month, first payment due upfront along with a golden soveriegn which will be returned upon my departure and the rest every three months. I'll give you a couple of days to think it over though." Waving her finger Isokla added, "I'm giving you a good offer, given what most masters expect. And make no mistake, I am your master from now on, though I prefer the title of 'mistress'." she paused, "As to your practice, we'll see. It depends on how well behaved you are. Now, for your first task, go and cut a willow switch and return it to me." her pale blue eyes narrowed, "I am not a harsh master, but I will not tolerate disrespect, nor spoilt brats. Behave as one and I'll treat you as one. Understand I consider you a child until you have earnt a place as an adult. Understood?" Isokla's tone was not harsh, but it was clear she had little patience for irriating children. It made Kagarioni have to wonder if she had been a master to others before; she was a little too quick on the uptake...