View Single Post
Old 04-11-2005, 02:12 PM   #34
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Morguerat

Very well,” the warrior said, nodding slightly, then turned on his heel and started walking back in the direction he had come from, his stride carrying him quickly away. A bit startled by the abruptness of his departure, Senora quickly caught up and as the two walked, conversed, Morguerat elaborated on the nature of duty, and his cold eyes seemed to lighten a bit as he talked, there was no life light in them still, but the warmth that lit them when he talked of Helm and his search for repentance and redemption showed that perhaps his fate was not sealed as tightly as it might have been. He never spoke of what had happened to cause him to lose Helm’s favor, nor did he speak much of his companions. When the priestess spoke he listened, asking questions, discussing the nature of diety. He was careful to avoid her gaze, as he knew that it disturbed most people who fall under it, nor did he want to be seen to be staring at her, as he had earlier. It took a surprisingly short time to return to the clearing he’d left his friends at, and determined that they had moved northward, and so at a faster pace they set out after his friend and the newcomer following the trail northward.

ooc: this should bring us close to regrouping. Salinye hope you don't mind the way I moved things forward, if so PM me and I can rewrite it.

[ 04-11-2005, 02:20 PM: Message edited by: Morgeruat ]