View Single Post
Old 06-05-2002, 08:02 PM   #35
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Raymond

He was hurt to see that he could do nothing to comfort Isaura...whereas he used to be the crutch she leaned on...or he her...or both...well, he knew what he meant. He bowed low, and excused himself from his love's presence and walked a short distance before realizing that the sun would be setting soon. Everybody had been so busy making travelling plans and gathering supplies that the time had slipped away unnoticed. Turning back around, and seeing Galadria heading toward Isaura to speak with her...Raymond ran up to get to her first.

"Lady Galadria, Ma'am...the sun is low in the sky. I would suggest that we sleep tonight to make ready for the long walk on the morrow. If you will be needing me, I can hear you if you call. I will be in that direction..."(Raymond points to the East, where there are some large oaks by the wayside.) "Oh...and thank you for trusting me...since I know how paladins feel about my kind. I will always be in your service...for righteousness."

Raymond bows in politeness to excuse himself and trots over to his resting spot. He was hoping to hear the howls of a particular friend sing him to sleep tonight.