View Single Post
Old 04-03-2002, 05:05 PM   #6
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Neb was sleeping. Until he was hit on the head by a chunk of rock that had been blasted off of something. The sorcerer arose from the dusty ground and brushed the dirt off of his crimson robes, gathered his broad-brimmed red hat which had been knocked off by the rock and put it on his head.

He shouted, "Alright! What bastard hit me on the head with this chunk of rock?" Silence, except for a branch falling off of the tree he'd been sleeping under and hitting him in the head, crushing his hat.

A few moments were spent restoring the hat to it's previous condition.

"Okay," Neb says to noone, "I suppose I shall have to find you and.... Avenge my hat! And my head! Onwards.... To somewhere I guess...." The sorcerer looks around a bit, feeling rather confused. To one side is a road that leads to a dark and shadowy realm. To the other a road that leads to a place full of flowers and cute fluffy bunnies and all nice things.

Neb looks towards the nice place and spots a bunny, "Ooooh! Target practice time!" He then readies a fire ball and chases after the bunny into the nice place.
Neb is offline   Reply With Quote