View Single Post
Old 10-17-2000, 02:22 AM   #7
Gideon

Found the other exit (Its after the area past where the colum comes loose and falls from the ceiling). Went up the elavator thingy and killed blackbeard. I COULD teleport to the area where Kerah is. UNFORTUNATELY when I swim down to switch the underwater lever that Raises lowers the column the column was STILL stuck.. The surface area (aobe water-Where Kerah is) is sealed off so I was just stuck there. The only thing of interest there anywayis the Leprecauhns treasure (which has the COOLIST rapier "Robin Sword"--bet I can enchant it too!). Also Kerah was NOT there after I raised Anaphus went outside and casted my teleport spell--the temple was empty! So I conclude that it is NOT a bug that the column is raised considering you can't get it to move from EITHER side. So to ALL the FIRST time you visit Kerah swim to the surface, go on land and find the Leprecahns treasure and get the Reflecting obelisk from the portal the FIRST time. 'Cause after you go back you probabably WON'T be able to get back to Kerah (besides shes not there!). I imagine you first have to get the Tablets and go back and talk to Anephus before the column will aloow access again. Can anyone confirm this? I think the flag that locks the column (after going back down)is leaving there with the reflecting obelisk (but i could be wrong).