View Single Post
Old 10-17-2000, 12:17 AM   #5
Gideon

Actually I went thru it again and cast a portal by Kerah and the Pillar was stuck again when i finished raising Anephas! This a DEFINITE bonafide bad bug! I have seen others complain about it.. I notcied some roaches and a few rats were stuck thier bodies halfway hanging out of the pillar so i started hacking at them thinking the pilar was stuck because of them(who knows?) and the game completely locked up on me.. Could not even ctl-alt-del.. had to manually hit the reset button of my comp..The ONLY time in the game so far that it has locked up on me-yep a definite bug! I had set a portal up by Kerah and tried to cast teleport but it says "Spell fizzled!" so the portal spell does not work in that area! I will have to find a different work araound.. When I first went back down after getting the Light reflector thingy the pillar was going up and down like it should. Perhaps if I grap the Kerah Statuette off the alter the minute the pillar is all the was down then it will stop in the down position and hopefully if i put it back then the pillar shoul go back up again - that MAY be a work around... Where is the other exit you were referring to? Does it lead to the 2nd sea or can one get to the teleporter or get to the Evil Pharoahs tomb? If not then that won't do. I will hold off on raising anephas and finish the 2nd sea area then go back and try again...

Hmm.. what about setting the Portal in the 2nd sea OUTSIDE of Kerahs area.. say somewhere in the middle of the 2nd sea and then going back out (to the entrance or somewhere OUTSIDE the tomb) and casting portal? Will have to experiment i guess.