View Single Post
Old 10-06-2001, 06:07 PM   #9
andrewas
Harper

half-elf , cos you get infravision. yes i should have been a dwarf, but i was in a hurry and after finishing the Nashkell mines its a bit demoralising to have to restart just cos youve looked thru the manual again.
fighter - bhall spawn are supposed to be rock hard. and i dint really look at the weapon profiency table.
no kit - i play all the way thru from BG1 each time and prefer to keep the character straight the whole way thru. (Nb is it possible to move the BG2 kits/races to BG1. or better play BG1 in the BG2 engine and get higher res and more exp)
male - Boy with no Brains and Boy with Big Head tend to laugh 24/7 otherwise. since theres no game-play difference (cept to the romances) i dont really care.

about the underdark - im level 16 (cept imoen whos level 12) and have got thru the mind flayers and most of ust natha. currently doing the kua-toa and am getting killed at the demogrogon. if your good enough 15 shoudnt be much of a problem. i think the designers expected us to go to spellhold at ~400000 exp cos imoen had exactly that when i rescued her, but i cant see me getting through it at that level.