View Single Post
Old 10-01-2001, 06:05 PM   #3
deathknight
Drow Warrior

While I am not going to go so far as to call this group the best (I wanted it to be VERY powerful but I threw in some stuff I just wanted to play also) this group is TONS better than an NPC group.

The current party I am using (all 6 my own creations) is working very well for me. A bit more powerful than the conventional 1 class characters:
very small SPOILER inside of this description regarding a thief ability in TOB

-Monk
-Sorcerer
-Half-Orc Berserker
-Ranger dual classed to cleric at start of game (can cast cleric AND druid spells
-Berserker dualed to thief at level 9 (I am second guessing this thinking I should have gone with kensai because of a TOB thief ability that can negate the armor penalties of a kensai)
-And finally a kensai dualed to a mage at level 12

The party is slow to get going since you have 1 cleric and he starts out at level 1. also you have only the sorcerer as a mage until your kensi duals.
BUT this party is insane because everyone except the sorcerer can walk right into melee and just TEAR it up. once the kensai/mage gets his kensai abilities back at level 13 the real insanity starts. He will have much better ac than a normal kensai due to his robes and spells. your monk will be very powerful by then as well.

Really the more dual class chars you have the better in my opinion so this group could be stronger with more dual class.