View Single Post
Old 09-12-2001, 03:43 AM   #1
Hojou
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Sorry if you guys feel spammed with questions, but i just found this site and i've had TONS of questions, many of them i finally figured out but there are a few that are still annoying me.

When i go around looking in peoples drawers etc. i often find Stones, Necklaces and Rings. All kind of different ones too, with nice descriptions and all - but what am i to do with them? I bought as many gem-bags as i could find (that is two) and they are filled... i make my chars all wear rings and necklaces and fill their inventory with gems, and i can't help thinking "Is this just crap(money) or can i put them to use?" Anyways, needless to say i had to sell most of it since i keep finding more. What i did was, i sold the stones, rings etc that were the cheapest. I figured i could always find those again?

Can i use the items for anything? What about the Rouge stones, what about Diamonds? What about fancy expensive necklaces? Do i have ANY use of them other than to sell them? If so, what stones etc. should i keep and what can i use them for?