Thread: IMOEN vs. Jan
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2001, 06:18 PM   #2
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

Interesting post Hagimi. I think you like to pit agains NPC's Well Imoen VS Jan hmm though fight

First of all, Jan is funny, Imoen is sexy they cannot be compared, ok ok here it's.. as I found Imoen Nalia's XP was 1.900.000 and Imoen? She was only 400.000! There's 1.500.000 xp difference and Jan got better thievry skills. And also if your protagaonist is a mage so Imoen is useless, because already you got a primary mage. A primary mage is enough and backups are bonus, useful.

Will Imoen's thievery skills be enough? I didnt play with her so much so I cant give you a satisfinyg answer but her detect illusion skill was zero as I remembered and this skill lets you detect illusion/hidden doors. I may be wrong if so please correct me. And her other skills are mediocre not great but you can make her satisfinyg with potions.

I said so much bad things about Imoen but with my other party I'll take her. My current party is me(fighter),anomen,minsc,jan,nalia,aerie. My other party is me(skald),keldorn,valygar,yoshimatsu,jaheira,anome n. I will replace yoshi with Imoen and I'll try her out.