View Single Post
Old 09-08-2001, 10:59 PM   #103
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Shade lets out a sudden burst of laughter. "You, the sword, the Mage? Ha!" A few minutes pass, and time lets the Assassin ease his mind. "How is it possible you have seen the Mage if he died at least 300 years ago? I have never met a Human that was so arrogant as you, Mage." The Elf pulls out a sketch of an old man, who's wrinkles bare the effects of his time on this realm. "This man is the Mage of whom I speak, he was arrogant like you, and that was why he resided in that tower. He believed that others were peasants comparred to him. Perhaps what you remember is a prophecy, of what will come some time in the future." The Elf chuckles again, and slaps two pieces of gold in front of Encard, "But I give you this for trying.."

The Assassin turns to Liliara, "I am in need of a bag. Engraved on the bag is harp and a scythe. Do not open this bag, or the deal is off. If I find that you have opened the bag, I will hunt you down, and make sure you suffer the worst fate of any mortal in the realm. Other than that, I give you my best wishes on your journey." At this the Elf stands up, walks across the room, and seats himself next to Skye.