View Single Post
Old 08-30-2001, 12:27 PM   #1
ecob16
Dungeon Master

1. good ways on killing liches ( im only level 10 but im going up against the easiest lich and ive got a few + 3 weapons already the lich is in the crooked crane and ive already defeated his pet pit fiend)

2. i accidently went to the graveyard district at night after being summoned there and met bodhi i tried to remain neutral as i had not made up my mind at that stage unfortunately she got offended after doing that and said id made an enemy today is there anyway to reverse this and if not would there be any bad repercussions of killing aran linvailfor his stuff after completing the thieve (i.e would i still be able to get to brynnlaw)

3.is it true that only edwin can learn level 9 spells

4.is there any way of nicking the statue from the safe in the temple of lothander in the beginning quest for maevar

5. can a fallen paladin still wield carsomyr

6. if i use the trick to import my stuff from baldurs gate one and use the helm of alignment change on a paladin ( for example ) does he become fallen, also will he quit my team if my reputation gets too low and will he be grumpy or happy

s

p

o

i

l

e

r
in the nether scroll quest when Edwin is transformed into a woman will a simple remove curse scroll change the effects if not then how do you change him back

thanks a lot and well done to whoever can answer all these questions theyre quite diverse