View Single Post
Old 08-18-2001, 12:25 PM   #1
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

I'm at chapter 2 and I'm 5 people Me (Fighter), Minsc, Jaheira, Aerie, Yoshimatsu. Anomen, Nalia and Korgan wants to join me.

Here's my ideas I'm waiting for your comments. It's very enjoying to hear the ideas of other people and discuss.

1-I won't take Korgan because he's evil. I'm good.

2-I'll fire Jaheira because she's multi-classed. She's not good as a fighter her STR is only 15! And she's multi-classed.

3-I'll keep Yoshi 'til I find a good thief. I'll replace her with Imoen or Jan later.

4-Minsc rocks. He's my ranger.

5-How can I kick you Aerie my love. WEll its IMPOSSIBLE to have romance with NALIA so she's fine. She's not best mage or cleric in game I know but every party needs a 2nd spellcaster. She's got lots of speels.

6-I'm a fighter so I dont have any mage in my party except Aerie but she's not a high level mage. She's multiclassed. For example When Nalia exp is 3.000.000 (18. level), Aerie will have only 1.500.000 xp (14.level) There's 4 level difference! Unfortunately Nalia is the best mage in game for good characters off course. Too bad there isnt a "good-hearted" Edwin

Well if u were who you will kick up and pick then?