View Single Post
Old 08-17-2001, 08:49 PM   #30
Wildhorse
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by floyd:
I think their point was, Terence, that in your rejection of the "bourgeois" concepts of good and evil, you were talking out of your rear end. And Ace and Donkey called you on it. I, myself, found your original good and evil lesson, and your comments thereafter, somewhat "pretentious".[/B]
Guys... guys... he just stated his opinion, is all. The, chosing of which ever path you want to follow is always depended on "hot and cold" concept. This is true of life itself, I know and understand why one would want to steer away from this concept but it is not possible. There is good and evil and there is life and death, you can never be neutral, the concept itself is false as being neutral, you are taking a position, hence you are not in perfect balance. Anyway, if one takes neutrality as a firm concept, one would understand that, if you are neutral to someone, you will be enemy to someone else and friend to someone else again. Kind of why the more complexe wording in BGII, where neutrality takes a whole new meaning, a more accurate meaning.