View Single Post
Old 08-13-2001, 06:38 AM   #137
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOC- heheh, Skye does tend to... surprise and confuse people, let alone piss a few of them off. ^_~*
IC- "hey, watch the cloak! I spent a bundle getting enchantments put on it, after the little escapade with Ash and that wizard!" Skye exclaims to the lizards, who ignored her, and continued to pull, er, drag her after the wizard.
oh, wait a sec, her mouth still has an enchantment on it, doesnt it? ok, scratch wat i just said. ^_^*
----
IC- Skye makes little angry sounds in her throat, due to the spell still on her mouth. The wizard rolls his eyes in annoyance. "Isn't there ANY WAY to make you shut up?!" he asks angrily. He walks faster, causing Skye to get dragged more by the lizards. She made litle exlamations of pain as she was dragged roughly over sharp stones and rocks. They finally seemed to be reaching their destination, as the tunnel started to open up into a larger chamber. In the chamber, were an odd assortment of spell tools and ingredients. Skye was left in the middle of the floor, as the lizards drifted back to the entrance to lay casually in front of it, while the wizard wandered over to an assortment of bottles, where he was busily doing, SOMETHING, unfortunately, Skye couldn't see from her vantage point. She looked about, seeing if there was anything that she could use to help her escape. Her train of thought was inturrupted as the dusty wizard suddenly broke out in evil, hysterical laughter. *Bwahahahahahahha!!!!!* He chuckled sinisterly (sp?),as he turned around to face Skye, with an evil smirk upon his face.

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!