View Single Post
Old 08-13-2001, 05:42 AM   #136
Tancred
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Skydracgrrl:
Skye was definately freaked out now. After all, the only other person she knows with "animal eyes" is Rhazor, and his eyes were definately alot nicer looking then reptilian. After recovering from her initial shock, she starts to speak.
"Before I answer any of your questions, I demand some answers first!" she yells at the disheveled (sp?) wizard, who blinks in surprise at her outburst.
"Where the heck am I, what do you have against elves," here she shudders, remembering the tone he had used when talking about elves, "Why did you capture me, what's your name, no, I will not shut up," she adds as she notices him trying to speak up, "What do you plan on doing to me, do you know if any of my er... nevermind about that, and also..." *GROWL* ".... do you have anything to eat?" she ends in embarrassment, as her stomach growls loudly.
The wizard stares at her with his mouth open, as Skye is probably the first person to talk to him in that manner, besides his mother. He shakes himself briskly, then draws himself up to his full height.
"I do not take demands from anyone!" He booms, evilly. Skye is about to open her mouth again, and he quickly puts a freeze spell on her mouth. "If you will not answer my questions, I'll have to use... other means...." at this he sneers, and Skye's eyes widen in fear.
There's a great deal of puzzlement as well as anger in the 'wizard's' tone. Whatever else he expected, he obviously expected something that isn't... well, someone who isn't Skye.
He snaps his fingers, and appearing in the gloom behind him are a pair of hissing, snake-like shapes, skins glowing redly. Fire Salamanders. At the red-robed figure's command, they unchain Skye's legs, and begin manhandling - salamanderhandling, should that be? - her along as the 'wizard' leads on, deeper into the darkness.