View Single Post
Old 07-20-2001, 02:42 PM   #14
Tuor
Elminster

Right just restarted my saved game I now have a load of reincarnated party members and dead vampires woowho. My paladin has just kicked the arse off about seven of them simultaneously reincarnated the ranger first (felt a bit guilty about slaughtering him in the first place I guess) and the pair of them have gone round and battered the remaining pointy fanged gits.

Just having a few probs resurrecting my level drained characters. Is it the same as in pnp where if you die of level drain you can't be resurrected ?

Thanks for all your suggestions by the way. Incidently this may have been unclear from the original post but I HAVE repeatedly finished this part of the game and my tactics usually work (honest) I just thought my misfortune might amuse you as much as it did me (after I'd finished pulling out all my hair of course).

In answer to some of your posts
1) I don't use cheesy tactics but thanks anyway
2) I don't use pro vs undead because it seems unfair somehow (but I do use pro vs magic against high level magic users-Kangaxx and Shangalar)
3) I did not have the daystar or azuredge or I would have used them

The first time I did this bit it was virtually the last part of the game I finished so I just walked in my cleric with a +2 mace of disruption turning undead. It wasn't pretty. I just like using different tactics when I repeat my battles.