View Single Post
Old 07-03-2001, 03:12 PM   #3
Drawde1
The Magister

I did that a while ago, I haven't played with that party much as I am still finishing the game with my Fighter/Mage character (so I can play ToB when I get it!)
You need the Drizzt custom character which you can get from various BG2 fan sites (can't remember which ones), start the game with it, then you use the CLUAConsole cheat to add the creatures C6WULF,C6BRUEN,C6CATTI and C6REGIS, CTRL+Q them, save the game and edit it in Shadowkeeper to set their stats and skills to normal (most of them have a base AC of -5 or so and 50% damage resistance, just so they are hard to kill in Chapter 6; also, Regis does not have any thief skills despite being a level 8 thief). You will still have a party slot left over for a NPC.
It'd be a bit surreal when you meet another Drizzt and co. in Chapter 6..
Also, you are very short on spellpower, I dual-classed Wulfgar to a Cleric (his primary weapon is a hammer after all) and Catti Brie to a Mage, after changing their stats around a bit, and recruited Aerie (cleric/mage) so the party now has plenty of priest and mage spells.
However currently I am concentrating on playing through the game with my Fighter/Mage so I have only got just beyond the starting dungeon with this party.