View Single Post
Old 07-12-2001, 11:06 PM   #155
Grinch
The Magister

Ash looks over the trade tables of the wizard,purchasing some last minute sundries,potions of extra healing,torches,rope,a scroll case with scrolls of resurrection,restoration,and healing. He notes with surprise that one of the swords displayed is Flametongue,wonders briefly,how it got there and purchases it. He leans towards the wizard while handing over some gold coins,and jewels.
"Sir wizard.."
"Hmmm..yes?" replies Yastromo,more interested in counting the pile of gold coins than listening to the Undead Hunter.
"I perceive that thou art a man of means."
"I get by,what's your point?"
"It seems untoward that thou would have no faithful servant to tend to your needs."
"Well,I had a damn good crow up until.."He trails off shooting arch lich Wah a foul look.
"Mayhap we are in position to render one another a service."
"What kind of service?"
"We have a boon companion we are loathe to place in mortal peril by having her accompany us,and you are in need of a servant."
"You mean the cursed elf you were trying to bisect a few minutes ago?"
"The very same."
The wizard contorts his face into a dreadful grimace.
"Can she cook and clean?",Yastromo asks
"Like Martha Stewart."
"Well,I'll take her on,but only if she's agreeable"
"She'll be charmed I'm sure." Ash replies,smiling as he fingers his ring of human influence. Minutes later the party departs from Yatromo's tower,Skye waves from the door a happy smile on her face as Yastromo hands her a broom and mop.

------------------
Grinch