View Single Post
Old 07-12-2001, 10:26 PM   #153
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Skye, after thanking the wizard profusely for getting rid of the stupid brooch, starts to wander around the room, avoiding certain people (namely ash, lord raptor, and anyone else who's a little bit still pissed off at her). Her eyes light upon a lightning wand, and she goes to pick it up.
"How much is this?"
Skye barely gets the words out of her mouth when everyone noticed what she was holding. Half the people went scurrying to hide, while the other half got prepared for the worst, and started to scream at Skye to PUT. THE. WEAPON. DOWN.
"Ok, ok, no need to get so upset, its not like I'm cursed anymore" Skye huffed, setting down the wand with a clang.
During this whole escapade, the wizard Yaztromo had looked on in confusion. At the mention of the cursed brooch, he spoke up.
"Actually, depending upon how long you had that brooch on, you migh actually, *cough, cough*, still be cursed..."
He trailed off, as he noticed everyone staring at him in horrer, some people in particular, who had felt some of the,erm, "effects" of Skye's curse. The paladin Ash rises.
"Skye, your sacrifice will not be in vain!" He states.
"Sacrifice, what sacrifice?.... Eeeeep! You get away from me with that sword...!"
Screams and crashes can be heard throughout the tower, as chaos reins.
"Silence!" the wizard yells, finally losing his temper. Skye can be seen hanging from a chandelier, with the paladin trying to grab at her feet from below. They both stop, looking up in surprise.
"I do, however," the wizard continues, "have a scroll that can help you."
Skye grabbs the scroll, and starts reading it.
"This thing doesn't make any sense!" she grumbles.
"First of all, you have it UPSIDE DOWN! *cough, cough,* secondly, you'll need to find someone who knows the language it's written in... unfortunately, I don't know what language it is. I do know it has something to do, with dragons, so you're in luck, maybe you'll find out on your adventure to the dragon you're looking for."
Everyone pauses, and looks at eachother.
Everyone screams- "IS THERE A LINGUIST IN THE HOUSE???!!!!!

OOC- heheh, and chaos was her name, o! ^_~*

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!