View Single Post
Old 06-18-2001, 10:37 PM   #3
ScottG
Drow Warrior

Sorry, no tri-classing (as opposed to dual). Though you could do a Multiclass but you wouldn't get the berserker kit (but you would be missing what I said about MultiClass). Of course you could always do some big-time cheats w/ ShadowKeeper.

As for a Beserker/Mage, your missing some of the more important aspects I mentioned (healing, a lot fewer spells in a Mage class, ect.)

BTW, timestop isn't that great (I like it, but there are far more important spells). I had Nalia use it a couple of times toward the end of the game (exp. point cap removed). It was a nice way to lay-on the spells, but ultimately it wasn't that great (it would have been MUCH better if it had let all of your party work while time was stopped).

The fact of the matter is that Web will often accomplish the same thing (it works better than the Druid Entangle), but still allow your party members to move if you have freedom on them.

Oh, and I did a one-on-one (thats fighting you perverts) w/ all of my Char.s at the end of the game. I easily beat them all (even w/ Nalia utilizing timestop) EXCEPT when I had the Mages use Mirror Image & Stone Skin. (Mirror Image is just to powerful.)