View Single Post
Old 06-18-2001, 06:05 AM   #1
Gaffergamgee
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I need help!By accident after getting the quest for the Rod of gaal i attacked the 2 guards at the entrance and then i killed the beholder. Gaal came back wit a few guys and attacked me and thus i killed them 2.I took his key and found the place in the old tunnels where u fight the shade lich.killed him took the golden arms and legs out of the coffin then proceeded down the passage.There i met various spider and yuan ti before i came to a broken bridge where you haveto solve 3 riddles.Solved them kept going faught 3 gauths then went into a temple guarded by diseased people who dont become ur enemy.Anyway inside i healed the demon to kill him because harming him just heals him then talked to some priest or something.He gave me a quest to destroy the beholder when i got a full rod or something.Anyway he gave me 1 half but when i killed the beholder he had nothing on his body except a neclace of magic resistance so im kinda stuck can i complete this quest to set the diseased people free?I ve already picked up my reward of oisig.Ill be grate ful 4 any help.

------------------
Kneel to the Gaffer