View Single Post
Old 06-10-2001, 08:50 PM   #1
Hayashi
Silver Dragon

I did my first lich (the one at the Crooked Crane) over the weekend. My party consists of kensai, Minsc, Jaheira, Aerie, Jan & Edwin. Here's what I did:

I sent in Jan 'invisibled' using the ring of invisibility. Sneaked right up to the lich and backstabbed him (for 4x damage) then ran for the exit.

The lich started casting his spells - Stoneskin, mirror, a globe of something invulnerability, and what else I don't know, as by that time Jan was out in the inn. Well, a short while later the lich followed. A serious battle followed.

My kensai (dual-wielding Flail of Ages and Namarra) and Minsc (Azuredge) walked right up to the lich and started bashing it while my mages and Jaheira cast whatever spells they had. Remove magic, miscast magic, slow, magic missiles, summoned creatures, dispel magic, pierce magic (?), whatever they had memorised. In the end the lich keeled over, finally dead, and my party members all ok, although Jan was a whisker away from death (his portrait was almost fully red). Amazingly, none of the other patrons in the inn died too!

------------------
"Butt-kicking for goodness!" - Minsc
"Cities always teem with evil and decay. Let's give it a good shake and SEE WHAT FALLS OUT!!" - Minsc