Thread: Basic Stuff
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2001, 02:39 PM   #1
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
NEWBIES READ!!! (I know i have been a a*****e these last couple of days and it dosnet look like its ganan stop today huh?)

This is a Post to anwser all newbie questions,lets try to keep this bumped,,and I am i supouse to aks permetion or anything that i can do this?Anyway...

1)To get out of Athlakata (exsample if you wanyed to go to The D'Arnise keep) Go to the city gates first.Then go to the other end of the city gates and you should be able to find your way from there.

2)A famillar is a Animal only wizards can have,they get it by using a spell,the farmillar you get depends on your alighment...

LG-NG: pseudo Dragon
CG: Fariy Dragon

LN: pherrit
TN: Rabbit ( I might have those two mixed up)
CN: Cat

LN: Imp
NE: Quasi
CN: Dust Mephit (I might have those two mixed up also

3)*Spoilerish*
Yes you get Imoen back.

4)A Bump is to keep the post on the top of the page so people can see it.

5)I need help killing Kagnaxx/Firkraag/SHaddow Dragon/The Black Dragon..There is many ways,you can stay out of the dragons distance and get a wand of cloud kill and cast it on him sevral times...Or you can set traps around him then make him attack you (is that right cheesters?) As for Kagnaxx,try casting Protection from undead.

I belive thats all the basic question,if anyone has anymore feel free to add them.

[This message has been edited by Grand-Ranger (edited 05-16-2001).]