View Single Post
Old 05-09-2001, 03:25 PM   #1
hailitho
The Magister

I just got BG2. Installed it and while cd2 was VERY loud I checked the files it installed and none were 0bytes so Im hoping it wasnt a bad disk. But anyway... That intro movie is probably one of the best I've ever seen that is amazing! I'm also glad Interplay fixed something with the engine as I have BG, PST and BG2 now on my system. Both PST and BG have blinking cursors but BG2 doesnt so thats pretty cool.

One question I have is about my cd2 did anyone else have this problem? It was like 100x louder than any of the other cds yet it was copying files. Should I worry? I put it upside down on the counter, doesnt look warped or anything. No scrathes or anything.

On the Collector Edition Cd it installed then when I go to the start--> BG soa Bonus all I see is a unknown file type in that dir. I never got a confirmation that the install was succesful or anything. How can I tell if it did?

Also does anyone know where one can get the EBWORLD cdrom, I heard if you preordered they sent you a CDROM with extra items.