Thread: Hypocrites
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2001, 12:32 PM   #23
Epona
Zartan

Aegis,
I'd posted a similar (although less eloquent) comment earlier on page 2 about level 40 characters - so any 'flaming' must have been aimed at me too, and I am the world's biggest complainer (God, you should have heard me when the board was down for a couple of days). So I'm not sure why you feel any comments were aimed at you personally! I just had a laugh when I read it. I think of all these guys & gals as my mates, so no offence was taken and contrary to popular belief I'm a relative newbie - I've only been posting for a few weeks.

I hope you can come to feel as much a part of this place as I now do. No-one means harm or offence, but you have to accept that we do joke around (using smilies to indicate friendly joking) and disagree with each other. Of course you are welcome here.

At the end of the day BGII is only a game, but this board is so much more.

Tobbin: I can't BELIEVE that you have not seen ads for Black & White! (Oh yeah, that will be because you have a real life!!! ) This is the most anticipated game of the decade, it's been eagerly awaited for nearly 3 years! Only problem is it's such a high spec that hardly anyone will be able to run it.... Never mind, by the time I get upgraded it'll be out on budget!

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas.