View Single Post
Old 03-20-2001, 07:36 AM   #7
Charean
Hathor

Quote:
Originally posted by Dragon Poop:
Damnit, I'm knew right? Everytime I start a game....I get to about finished with the castle scene (only scene 2)...then I come herre...read all the cool posts from about all the "other" characters and combos you guys have...then I feel like i'm missing out..AND I GO AND FRIGGIN START OVER..WHAAAAAAAA!!!...I CAN'T decide...I did this very same thing in EQ...I must be sick...yeah, thats it...I'm sick...all you "normal" guys can pick one and see it through...but me..NO!! Okay...I wanted to try a Monk...then whoa, Paladins are soo cool sounding..but monks kick their ass......Mage..yea Mage...what? You mean I can Dual wield AND Be a Mage???....yea but Barbarians can rage..oh wait ...kensia theif..yeah that one can just wipe out all of the monsters....wait ..I haven't even played a Barb yet...shit! I gotta go try it...BRB!!
You can do what I do - I play through with a different character everytime. Sometimes I multi with a couple of NPCs and sometimes just NPCs backing me up... I always have a blast and changing the NPCs changes the quests.

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?
Wandering Joke of the Laughing Hyenas
Laughter can be a Mighty Weapon - when wielded with pizazz and accuracy! What Ho!!