View Single Post
Old 03-16-2001, 02:11 AM   #1
Cayle
The Magister

Hi All,

I was wondering about switching classes for the PC. In one of my games I am playing a (LG) conjurer/summoner to see what that specalty is like, but I think I will add Edwin as a party member in another game (checking out evil and Kensai/Mage). Soooo.... I am interested in using Shadowkeeper to edit my LG conjurer over to a sorcer without breaking the game. I am early in that particular game, so I COULD just start again, but I do not want to play Jon'S dungeon for the 100th time. Plus, I do not get more than a few hours a week to play (wife, baby, career, etc), so I do not want to spend a few weeks in real life to get this character back to where he is.

The difference in spell progression concerns me. Sorcers have their spells as special abilities, not under spells. I could for instance create a new sorcer, set their xp equal to my current conjurer and see how many spells of each level I get, etc. I can then copy the relevant info over to my conjurer, ditch the spellbook, change class to sorcerer. Has anyone done this? Are there any gotchas?

------------------
- Cayle