View Single Post
Old 03-04-2001, 12:05 PM   #7
Strahd Von Zarovich
Drow Warrior

The spell I use the most is Magic Missiles, even if it's a lv1 spell a lv 13 mage can do serious damage. I use the other spell to store them so I can get a quick shot disrupting spells. with the necklace aran linvail gives you Magic missiles are great. The other spell are the Clouds(fogs) (They kill minor ennemies and the hiher versions kill summoned creatures in a snap). save for those I rarely use any other spells.

I used to love Charm because in Bg1 you interogate a person to get more info. I loved it when in Bg1 when the killers spiled their info on servoks plans.

One spell I love to hate is Time Stop. When liches or other mages do it. wham all theire spells it one after the other. When I use it I start casting spells like Pierce shield after I cast my offensives once the time stop is finnished. The offensives hit the protections and after that the pierce shield hit and lowers the protections making my offensives useless.

I hope that make the charm spell like in Bg1 at least for the info spilling part.

------------------
I am the lord of Ravenloft foolish bohdi... Come my little vampire thing you will obey me!